Saturday, July 21, 2018

MIM #329

MAKE IT MONDAY
Creating Stencils From Die Cuts

This week's MIM features  Melissa Phillips as she shares how to create stencils from die cuts to use on your next project.  You can watch her video and see her beautiful cards HERE.  I have done this before but to watch Melissa (the professional) show us how ~ is such a treat.  

Click on photo for more details
 I made a stencil out of Palm Prints for my background on Stamper's Select White Card stock which is framed in a Wonky Stitch die and adhered to a True Black card panel onto a bright green card base.  
The Parrot is from Hero Arts.  I will most likely add a Birthday sentiment in black ink in that center of white space~I couldn't decide at this time.   :-)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your parrot! ;) AND A SUPER JOB on the stenciling!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful background for that lovely, lovely parrot Hellen! A great card and can be used for a woman or guy...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete