Saturday, July 28, 2018

PTI Transformation Tues #14

TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY CHALLENGE #14


I am joining this week's Transformation Tuesday challenge with Dawn McVey as she takes a card that she created for the July release and changes it up for a whole new look. You can see her video and both of her (always) beautiful cards HERE.
Seriously....can you believe Dawn would ever need to re-do any one of her AMAZING creations 😯

I love this challenge and I have a few cards I've made that I feel aren't quite as 'amazing' as they were while still in my head

~ so having the opportunity for a do-over is PERFECT for me 😊


OLD
 
Click on photo for more details

 NEW
The transformed card has the same Spiral Bouquet stamps (adding the 2-step stamping to the flowers) and the Wonderful Word: hello, but I changed up the pattern papers and added an embossed background to the white panel.

3 comments:

  1. Wow--what a fabulous transformation, Helen! I love the difference just from the 2 step stamping & the new printed paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Helen! Love the delicate flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both Helen. Your transformed card is a touch more elegant.

    ReplyDelete