Friday, August 17, 2018

Create Along With Us - August 2018

I am always motivated and inspired by the many challenges out there, but have to say this is one of my favorites from PTI!  
You can select a card/project that the amazing Design Team has created during the monthly release that has inspired you, and create your own version.  You could use a color scheme, a technique, revisit an older stamp set or ink up a newly purchased one 💓
Check out the beautiful cards posted HERE

I was inspired by Michelle's lovely card design and just had to try to CASE it! 😊
Michelle Leone's card

My Card ~ Probably not so much "Fall" but I do have some leaves on my version of Michelle's card. 😉


Click on photo for more details

Stamps/Dies:  PTI's-Palm Prints
Punch Tag by Marvy; Embossing Folder by Sizzix: Sequins from Spellbinder; Wonky Stitched Frame is from an on-line company

6 comments:

  1. What a nice, Fall birthday card to have on hand! I need to pull out my tag dies and start using them and this is a simple way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful card Helen!! I loved Michele's card too and you've recreated it just beautifully!! Love the colors too!! Think I need to get my tag dies out too!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! You did a marvelous recreation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your leaves and very pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, loved that card of Michelle’s, but you’ve done a fabulous job recreating your own version, Helen. Going to PIN this so I remember to make one similar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is something so attractive about a triptych card. YOur panel is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete