Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Creative With Stamps







The Design Team for "Creative With Stamps"
has created another card to share with you Mid Month for our August Challenge ~ Father.

You can check out the cards from my fabulous team mates and all of the entries from everyone so far  HERE.

My Card: 
 I made this card for my friend's dad who turned 75 last week. 
Stamps/Dies:  Tim Holtz's Crazy Birds, PTI's Numbers
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix
Click on photo for more details

Hope you will join in this month's challenge, you can enter up to three cards and be eligible to win some great prizes from our fabulous Sponsor MHKDesigns .  
You have until the end of August to enter our CWS Challenge #29.

Just a Note:  Be sure to read through the few "Rules/Guidelines" we have at CWS, post your cards and have FUN!  

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Those crazy birds are perfect with the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute and great idea with the Fence Helen
    how are you sweety
    I miss to see your blog try to catch Up
    I was in Indonesia from 22 July till 26 August also I just have time look to my Computer and blogs again
    see you soon on my empty blog hehe I was only making DT cards
    Big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete