Saturday, August 25, 2018

PTI Transformation Tues #16

TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY 
CHALLENGE #16

I am joining this week's Transformation Tuesday challenge with 
Laurie Schmidlin as she takes a card that she felt didn’t measure up and make the main image shine. She changed up some of the colors and now the image takes center stage. You can see her video and both of her beautiful cards HERE.

I love this challenge and I have a few cards I've made that I feel aren't quite as 'amazing' as they were while still in my head

~ so having the opportunity for a do-over is PERFECT for me 😉

OLD CARD: 
Click on photo for more details

I made this card a few years ago, but never felt it had quite enough   color contrast.  I added Wink of Stella to the flower petals along with some Paprika Stickles, the happy birthday die, different  patterned paper and cream card stock as my base.


 NEW CARD:
Click on photo for more details


1 comment:

  1. Helen, your transformation is fabulous. The contrast with the darker paper border really adds a nice pop! Well done on the revisit.

    ReplyDelete