Tuesday, February 19, 2013

MIM #104

Today is a new Make It Monday Challenge over at Papertrey Ink.  Ashley is hosting the video and she is making the cutest little pinwheel embellishments. We are to create handmade pinwheels and add them to a card or project.
I am always up for a Challenge, so here goes :)
My pinwheeel has two patterned papers from PTI glued together like Ashley showed in her video.



 I was thinking of being outside with a warm breeze blowing my pinwheel against a bright sky :o)

11 comments:

  1. Love the paper combo! Super cute against the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink and black together Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. I love the colors and papers you used for your pinwheel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Beautiful pink and looks like springtime:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sky background for your pinwheel and bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such fun, Helen! You really are inspired by the group at PTI. I don't know about you, but when I was a kid we called these whirly-gigs. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors dk pink and black great choice. The key word is warm . We have a breeze but it so cold.Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pretty pinwheel against the blue sky !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable pinwheel! I love the contrasting colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are rockin' the pinwheels, Helen! I love them all but I think this is my favourite. The hot pink really pops off that powder blue and the clouds and die cut are the perfect compliments for it!

    ReplyDelete