Thursday, February 14, 2013

PTI - February Release #2 entry

I have another entry for today's challenge over at Papertrey Ink.  
We are  to Create a homemade accessory of some sort.  This could include fabric flower brooches/pins, felt flower adorned headbands, jewelry, hair clips or bows.  Nicole has introduced "Boutique Accessories & Clever Barrettes" there are beautiful projects by the design team...  You can check it out HERE.

Made a card out of pink marble cardstock and stamped a little Fancy Flourish from PTI under the greeting.  Cut an oval with my Marvy punch and put two slits in it to adhere the Hair Clip in place.

The pearls had enough adhesive on them to stick, but I attached the felt butterfly to the silk leaves and Daisey flower to the hair clip with my glue-gun .  Had to dig it out of the closet in my craft room and dust it off~it's been a while since I used that crafty tool  :)

Back of my hair clip

No comments:

Post a Comment