Thursday, February 14, 2013

PTI 6th Anniversary - Card #7

Here's another card for the PTI 6th Anniversary-DT Faves, This time I chose Heather Nichols.  Her pretty water color made me think I could possibly come close to duplicating ~ Yeah...not so much!  I tried her technique with the flowers on my card, but then misted water over the inked leaves image.  I don't have the flower stamps from PTI to pull this one off, so maybe my next purchase should be this set Heather used (?) Problem is, there are so many beautiful flower stamps by Papertrey Ink, it's difficult to decide which ones to buy!

Heather Nichol's beautiful card


My card~ click on the photo for more details
  


Cardstock:  Base card and stamped on panel are Stamper's Select White by PTI; green is "Tender Bud" (paint chip from Lowe's)
Stamps:  Sentiment is from Fall Elegance from PTI; Fast and Fabulous (two-step stamping set)  from Stampin Up; Maidenhair Fern from Delta Stamps  
Inks/Paints:  Tuxedo Black; Forest Green; Avocado;Dusty Rose; Petal Pink by Radiant Pearls glimmer paint  
Embellishments:  silk ribbon from Michael's; Peach glitter in the centers of the flowers from Studio G

 

No comments:

Post a Comment