Thursday, March 6, 2014

MIM #154

Make It Monday ~
Color and Texture Tips for one layer cards Challenge

I probably mail more cards than I hand deliver, so this one-layer-card challenge has piqued my interest.
I tried out the inlaid-die-cut on this card and really like the pretty outcome.

Click on photo for more details
The neon pink card base shows through the 'birthday' die from PTI and adds a cheery pop of color.  There is a bit of Icicle glitter from Stickles on each flower.
The flowers from Spiral Bouquet and Rosie Posie are inked in more muted tones of aqua, chartreuse and grey onto Stampers Select White card panel. Erin says this STILL constitutes one layer ;-)

3 comments:

  1. This is so fresh and pretty. Love the colors. I think Erin is lax about the 1 layer, but it does open up so many more creative possibilities, as you have shown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! That bright pop of pink for the birthday really makes the card! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors- great card!

    ReplyDelete