Sunday, March 30, 2014

MIM #157

Make It Monday Challenge
DYI Cover Plates

Follow along with Betsy Veldman  on this week's MIM tutorial
watch as she is demonstrating how to use your dies to create the look of Cover Plate Dies on your card or project. 

Click on photo for more details

Well, here I am posting a card at the last minute of the MIM challenge.  This card was perceived (in my head) to be a "quick one"... but, as some of us know, those cards take the looooongest time to create :-(

I think it needs a little something else, which I will probably add before it goes in the mail tomorrow?
I die cut the Wonderful Words - hello four times from a Stamper's Select White cardstock panel as well as from three different colored papers...that was the quick part (sort of).  adding clear gel glue to the back of the colored pieces and placing them inside the cut out 'hellos' was a bit more time consuming.  The butterfly is a 3D sticker from 'Special Moments'

No comments:

Post a Comment