Tuesday, March 25, 2014

PTI-Mar Blog Hop

Papertrey Ink March Blog Hop
The Challenge is High Gloss 

This Blog Hop gets so many beautiful entries each month. There is always a ton of inspiration HERE   You should take a look see!
I usually get a chance to check it out after the hop is over :-)
 

Click on photo for more details
Used heat embossed Clear Powder on the Rosie Posies for my "glossy Shine"

I did not put a sentiment on the front of this card because I am not sure who the recipient or what the occasion is yet.  I really like the way it turned out and will use this color combo again.

11 comments:

  1. So very pretty. Love the colors you chose. I guess I really need that second Rosie Posie set, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the color combo!!!
    Happy Hopping!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. You're right, the color combo is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! LOVING this!! Such AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL Design!! I LOVE your take on the Challenge!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out soooo great! I love the color combos! Makes me fall in love with Rosie Posie all over again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful - love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I just love these flowers- such a lovely layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card!! I absolutely love the blue flowers on the darker background!!

    ReplyDelete