Wednesday, February 21, 2018

MIM #312

MAKE IT MONDAY
Framing sentiments and Images

I am joining  Laurie Schmidlin who is up on MIM this week.  You can watch her video HERE and see how she shares some tips and tricks for framing images and sentiments on her gorgeous card creations. 

My Card ~ 

Click on photo for more details  
Stamps/Dies:  PTI Spring Woods
Frame is 2 circles from Spellbinders Nestabilites cut from Black C/S
Embossing Folder is Basket Weave from Darice that I used one of three Tim Holtz Diffuser plates in order to leave the center of my circle smooth enough to stamp the sentiment.

6 comments:

  1. Helen, what a lovely sympathy card. I really like how you used the blue colors and added the pop of yellow for the bird. The basketweave background adds a nice texture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful Helen. Love the cross hatches for added texture and your images are wonderfully framed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card Helen! I love that embossing folder you used! I have probably over 50 embossing folders and rarely use them, but love them when I see others use them! Think I need to start pulling them out!! I love the colors of this card too and you just can't go wrong using Spring Woods. Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and peaceful card, Helen! Love that light blue background too! I also like how you made your own idea.... I didn't :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen! This card is so beautiful with the blues and black, and the stamping for the bird and flowers is lovely!

    ReplyDelete