Friday, February 9, 2018

PTI 11th Anniversary-Day 4




 Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink's celebration of 11 years. 
The Challenge: Florals

Day 4 brought us all things botanical in the announcement.  Isn't that Anniversary set gorgeous! 💓
So the challenge is to pull out your favorite floral sets and create.  Yay! I simply love all of my PTI floral stamps, and I chose one of their older sets ~ Rosie Posie  🌸  I die cut the flower on heavy weight c/s and popped it on the pink and white paint splattered kraft card base with double sided tape.


Click on the photo for more details

This is a very CAS design...I really loved the card Kimberly Crawford made.  She also decorated her envelope to match her beautiful card~I will do that before mailing this card.

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, the splattered background brings it all together beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the spatters on the kraft, they add such a nice texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, but the card still says a lot. The mixed splatters add so much interest too!

    ReplyDelete