Friday, September 11, 2009

Moxie Fab - Another Challenge


Okay, so I'm addicted to these card challenges ~ do I need an "Intervention"? :)

Moxie Fab World has another fun challenge on the blog post yesterday.
Here's what you need to do:

Create a paper crafted project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor, etc.) that incorporates some kind of household item as its focal point.

I just finished this card for my friend's Birthday, so decided it would make a good entry.

Card Supplies: The card stock is Pink Marble Parchment. This delicate tea cup stamp is an absolute fave of mine from Stampin'Up (1995). I inked it with Whispers 'black' and cut it out to add dimension then used two pop dots from All Night Media to adhere to the front of the card. I traced around the image rims with a gold gel pen and edged the Pansie flower and outer rim designs with a raspberry gel pen and green leaves. The tea bag (inside the cup) has a pale pink ribbon and pretty pink butterfly tag on it which is hanging outside the cup. The top corners are rounded with my EK Success Punch and the lace under the cup is from my (sewing room) stash.

7 comments:

  1. That is a pretty stamp -- and the lace under the cup is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the lace perfect with tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen... YOU are such an elegant crafter! This is LOVELY! I love all of the extras, fine detail and fantastic coloring! You are FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just tooo pretty. I love it!

    ReplyDelete