Sunday, September 6, 2009

Moxie Fab - Stretch Your Style


WOWOW! These Moxie Fab Challenges have been such fun! This one may win Papertrey Ink stamp sets ~ now I ask you, who doesn't want to win these stamps?

My card is pretty simple, but I like the way it turned out. The gorgeous DP is from "7gypsies" 2-sided variety pack~it is so pretty on both sides, I decided to use them both instead of ribbon which was my first thought :) The stamp is PSX "Pine Cone which is inked in "Archival Inks" Coffee, then glittered up with "Stickles" Holly Green and Copper. the Dark green mat under each pine cone is from "DCWV". Used Martha Stewart 's "Lace Birder punch on Bazzill Basics white card stock. Good Luck everyone!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love what you did with this challenge!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! love the pine branches and that lovely lacey edge!

    ReplyDelete