Sunday, July 22, 2012

MIM #75 and MFW- Stamp It Cards Week

Happy Sunday!  I am frantically trying to get some cards finished that HAVE to be mailed early this week (of course!).   

I am entering this B-Day card in two challenges:

Make It Monday #75   Roll the Die Challenge was just THAT ~a real challenge for me.  Just finding and pulling everything out to write on the list was pretty time consuming cause we had 6 choices in most of the  categories on  Erin Lincoln's Download Sheet which she provides. We were to fill it out and use a game die to determine what products we were to use for our project. Here is my outcome:

-  Horizontal Orientation
-  Layout #2
-  Fancy Flourishes Stamp set
-  Party Cupcakes Sentiments
-  Color Combo:  Aqua Mist, Ripe Avocado, Raspberry Fizz,  Sweet Blush, Harvest Gold, (I used PTI's Polka Dot Parade pp to cut out the flowers and I think I covered all those colors :^)

-  Embellishment: Buttons


Moxie Fab World - Stamp It Cards   Cath has 5 challenges going on which started last month and ends today!! 
My card is for "The Birthday Card" Challenge.

PTI products used:
Flower punches - Polka Dot Parade Patterned Paper
Stamps:  Fancy Flourishes on the bottom to look like water :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Helen! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete