Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stamp-A-Faire - Make & Take


 I am too late to add my card to PTI's Stamp-A-Faire First challenge :(
But I think we have until Monday 7/23 at noon time to post to the others ~

The first one of the day was the "Morning Make & Take", to get things rolling at 7 AM.  Nicole's card is gorgeous (of course) and her video is excellent.  Your can download instruction sheets for each challenge and the Design Team has created fabulous videos throughout the day showing their techniques and the projects they created. Sooo much to learn from these talented ladies!


Check it out on Nicole Heady's Blog Capture The Moment.

Anywho, I am posting this card just cause I like the way it came out and definitely need to replenish my Birthday card supply :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment