Sunday, July 22, 2012

PTI Stamp a faire DIY Embellies & MFW-Stamp It Cards "Hello"

Another card for two Challenges:

Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-faire - Homemade Embellishments

Dawn McVey shows us in her video how to make awesome butterfly embellishments ~ I don't have all the different size butterflies that she shows in this video, so I had to improvise a bit by using hearts and buttons with my butterfly  ;o)


Moxie Fab World's - Stamp It Cards Week  "The Hello Card".   Check it out HERE
I love the cards Cath is showcasing from this issue of Paper Crafts special magazine...guess I'll have to add this one to my library too.


Here's my card ~

PTI Products on this card:
Card Base-Whitel Stampers Select Cardstock
Panel- True Black cardstock
Butterflies punched out of Bitty Dot Basics Patterned Papers

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just love the embellishments you made! I didn't have time to get to this one yet! Maybe before the noon deadline tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Helen! Thanks for linking this up to the Hello Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete