Saturday, April 4, 2009

CPS 109



Good Morning. Wow, it's Saturday already~another week has flown by. I am getting in under the wire (again :) with a post for CPS. Looks like a simple design, right? Weeeeelll, I stared at this sketch for hours before coming up with a card for my friend's Birthday on April 9th...which has to go into the mail today!!
My Card: Bee & Best Wishes stamps are from "Patterned Bugs"& "Garden Flowers" from Brenda Walton at Inkadinkado and the "Apple Blossom Border" is from Comotion Stamps; Card stock is from"American Crafts"; the Aqua mat is embossed with Cuttlebug's "Textile" folder; Stickles glitter on flowers and bees and jewels from "Studio 18" (I think?), also used "StarLightz" glitter gel pens to outline stamps. 3-D bee stuck on with mini PopDots from All Night Media. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment