Friday, July 31, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Scketch #40

Hey there! Happy Firday to everyone!!!!
This is another Cuttlebug Challenge for the month of July. Hop on over there at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com and check out all the neat prizes you can win each challenge. This is number 40 with a little different twist ~ there is a sketch! It actually made my New Baby Boy card easier to design.
My card ~ There are no stamped images here only a cute elephant sticker totally glittered up from Victoria Elizabeth. White base card is embossed with the "Textile" folder as is the grey/white card stock under the ellie. The blue polka dot and striped pattern papers are "Zoophabet 2" by Cathy Heck. The purple button brads are "Making Memories" (I think). The Sweet Boy metal stickers are by "Miss Elizabeth". the blue/purple Hydrangea flower and the baby bottles ribbon are from Michael's.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! I have a soft spot for elephants :) I also love your picket fence. too cute!

    ReplyDelete