Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mojo Monday #103



I was checking for a card challenge on the many wonderful BLOGS out there and found Mojo Monday has a great sketch this week. It's also a contest to win Verve Stamps, so there are a gazzillion entries. Thought I would add my card Congratulating friends of mine on becoming Grandparents for the first time.

If you click on my card you can see the details a little better.

Card Supplies: White card stock from Bazzil Basics. Pink/green/white striped and polka dotted paper from my "note card" stash, purchased at Target. The horse is a sticker from "Victoria Elizabeth" Baby Embellishments. The lace is from my vast supply ~ Joann's Fabrics and Crafts. The flowers stuck on with "Mini Glue Dots" are off the Hydrangea bush in the photo. I added the pink bow and pink string around the horsey's neck to make it look like a pull toy :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment