Sunday, December 12, 2010

Moxie Fab - Birthday Card Challenge


Moxie Fab World's Favorite Occasion Week challenge, is still going on until Monday 12/13 midnight. You should play along and check out the amazing talent and creativity in the cards from everyone.
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2010/11/card-creations-favorite-occasions-week_30.html I am entering this fun Birthday card I made for our friend, George. The inside sentiment reads: Relax, read, play Freecell and Sudoku or just watch the grass grow :)


My card~
Cardstock: White base card from Georgia Pacific; two shades of green from DCWV Mat Stack
Stamps: Large Palm Tree from All Night Media; Small Palm Tree from Sugarloaf Products
Ink: Chocolate Brown from Stampabilities; Green Olive and Key Lime painted tree fronds from Shimmerz; Copper glitter from Stickle; blue clouds drawn with Chalks
Embellishments: 'hammock' is the mesh bag from garlic at the grocery store (not to worry, George loves garlic in his cooking :); the hammock is tied to the trees with Jute Twine
Tools: Grass border punch from Martha Stewart

You can click on the photo for more details and as always, Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. helen, i LOVE this creative card!! you add the greatest elements to your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Helen! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Birthday challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Helen, I see that I have been away for a couple weeks and you have been very busy! This card is so cute. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT card - love that hammock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant! I love the 3D hammock! Makes me wish for a warm breezy day and a hammock of my own... :)

    ReplyDelete