Thursday, December 15, 2011

MFW Tuesday Trigger - Partridge in a Pear Tree

Well here I am once again with my last post of the weekend.

The Tuesday Trigger this
week has the most elegant color combination that I used as my inspiration for my card. The layered feathers also captured my attention ~ thus, the border punches ;-p

I love the pillow from Crate & Barrel and would really like to copy this exact image onto a Christmas card, but neither a
Partridge nor a Pear Tree do I have in my collection of stamps~

My Card ~ click on the photo for a more detailed view

Cardstock: White base card from PTI; grey and pale blue are paint chips from Lowe's
Stamp: Corner Flower is Sudio g from Michael's $1.00 bin
Ink: Black is StazOn
Tools: Happy Birthday, Arch Lattice and Cornice border punches are all Martha Stewart

Don't know why, but I struggle with CAS and this card had many different faces ~ and still may 'change' more before it gets into an envelope :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Helen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete