Sunday, December 9, 2012

MIM #94

This week's Make It Monday video from Erin Lincoln is all about Detail Glitter Technique
Knowing how much I love glitter on my cards, I should have had 50 entries this week...
But, as luck would have it, I ran out of crafting time (again).  Anywho, here is the one card I managed to create.  It's for a friend's birthday coming up next week.







My Card ~

Cardstock:  Base/stamped on panel are Stamper's Select White (PTI); Lavender (Recollections); Patterned paper from Me&My Big Ideas
Stamps:  Sentiment is from Spiral Bouquet (PTI) and Dani's Garden Swing (Sparkle N Sprinkle)
Tools & Embellishments:  Corner Rounder ((EKSuccess); Ribbon from Michael's; touches of  Fine Glitter (on bee wings, leaves and flower center) from Martha Stewart

Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. This challenge has your name all over it, Helen! This card is adorable - with the touches of glitter it really sparkles. This image is so sweet, too. Sending hugs, mkm

    ReplyDelete