Thursday, February 21, 2013

MIM #104 - card 3


I don't usually do this (cause I guess I enjoy 'recreating the wheel' every time I make a card) but while I was making the tag for the gift bag, last night (see my previous post), I decided to use the same basic colors, papers, pinwheels and supplies that were all over my desk for a card that I need to mail to my brother.

Make It Monday's video is all about DIY pinwheels and it is just too cute not make a bunch of cards for any occasion :)

The pinwheels are made from scraps of PTI patterned papers "Bitty Dot Basics"  and the sentiment if from Spiral Bouquet stamps, also PTI


 




3 comments:

  1. Love the tag and matching card. Pink and brown are such a fabulous colour combo - definitely worth using twice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. The colors are so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable , Helen and I love the colors! I Agree way too fun to make

    ReplyDelete