Sunday, December 29, 2013

MIM - 145

Make It Monday #145 - 2013 A la Carte Challenge

So many fun MIM challenges ~ so little time! There are several of the 2013 videos I want to return to and create some cards ... hopefully, after the hustle and bustle settles down (?)

MIM #128 - Stamping Random background patterns inspired this Christmas gift thank you card.

Click on photo for more details
PTI products ~
Cardstock:  Stamper's Select White
Stamps:  Spiral Bouquet; Fall Elegance; Rosie Posie

5 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, I hear you on the time issue. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I can wait for more crafty time as well.
    This little snowman is adorable! Love the snowy hills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowman is so adorable! Coloring so escapes me!!! Great card & background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute. Great idea to make your snow BG with that word! Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is delightful Helen~I love this little guy! Happy New Year friend~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually said "Ah...." out loud when I saw this gem, Helen. What a heart-warmer!

    ReplyDelete