MAKE IT MONDAY
STAMPING OMBRE BACKGROUNDS
Check out this video by Laura Bassen on MIM this week. Her project using a gradient of layered colors is really cool.
|Click on photo for more details|
- My background stamps are from PTI's Embellishments and Rosie Posie and the sentiment is from Fall Elegance.
- The different greens are stamped onto PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, the green panel frames it and I cut the White base card 5.5X5.5 square.
- The felt snowman cutie is from a pak I picked up at Michael's after Season last year.
- Sentiment is stamped on a banner from Spellbinders
- Green sequins from my stash
Hi Helen : )ReplyDelete
Your Ombre backgrounds are over the top great!! You are so inspiring. I took one look at this challenge and decided I'll have to pass : ( I can't find a single image that would work. Yours are all winners!
Cute card. Very unique background.ReplyDelete
Helen, this is a perfect, perfect, PERFECT card for Christmas!!! Love your wonderland ombre background!ReplyDelete
I love the ombre roll you are on, Helen! These are all sensational!! Hugs, DarnellReplyDelete