Tuesday, February 10, 2015

PTI - 8th Anniversary-Day 4


PAPERTREY INK - 8TH ANNIVERSARY
DAY 4:  BUILD A BOUQUET 


Today's Challenge is to grab a few favorite floral stamp sets and "build" a bouquet on a card cover.  Combine flowers from two, three or even four stamp sets for a really unique, colorful look.
Click on photo for more details
I used three different floral stamp sets on my card.  Stamping Hibiscus flowers on Stamper's Select White card stock, colored them with Prismacolor Pencils to obtain a watercolor look by using a paint brush then cut a piece of vellum paper to mute the colors even more.  Adhered the Rosie Posie stamp set dies on top of the vellum panel with Pop up dots for some dimension.  The Base card is embossed with polka dots ~ although I could have used a flower EF there too ~ slapped my forehead  ;-)

3 comments:

  1. You've used one of my most favorite PTI sets ever. Your flowers look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background you created with the vellum overlay! Such a beautiful card my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Helen, this is stunning! I love the soft dreamy look of this cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete