Sunday, May 24, 2015

MIM #212

MAKE IT MONDAY #212

FUSSY CUTTING TIPS

Check out Ashley's tips for fussy cutting sentiments or images that don't have coordinating dies HERE.

I used to do this a lot before I became a LAZY crafter and started purchasing as many dies as I could to avoid the chore of cutting them out by hand.  But, of course, I am going to be joining in on the MIM challenge this week, so there is some scissors sharpening to be done in my craft room  ;-) 

 

Click on photo for more details

Sentiment from PTI Beautiful Butterflies is fussy cut :-)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Helen! That is the way I feel about fussy cutting, too, but did realize it's a great way to give different dimension to sentiments especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Helen! And I have to know what you embossed the background with - because I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Helen! Beautiful embossed background and I love those fuzzy purple butterflies...

    ReplyDelete