Monday, August 15, 2016

Creative With Stamps

 The Design Team for  
Creative With Stamps 
has created another card to share with you 
Mid Month for our August challenge.

 




You can check out the lovely cards from my team mates and all of the wonderful entries from everyone so far  HERE.

You have until the end of  August to enter our Challenge #5, so post your stamped art to win some fun prizes. 



I used hexagons again for my mid-month card. These are three different stamps inked in three different colors  from the Rosie Posie stamp set by Papertrey Ink.  I used the flower images (a lot) from this set but rarely use these border stamps.  


4 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I love how you used the hexagons and the nice bold colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design and the colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such an amazing and clever card x

    ReplyDelete