Saturday, January 28, 2017

MIM #273

MAKE IT MONDAY 
Spinner Cards

I am joining Lizzie this week who is up on MIM, she shares her tips for how to make an interactive spinner card! 
This is another 'first' for me and, as usual, it is a fun and fabulous technique.  Check it her video HERE.

Click on photo for more details
My Card~
I decided to use Beautiful Butterflies cut from colored cardstock instead of the heart shape as my 'spinner' and embossed the top white panel instead of adding stamped images. But, I pretty much followed Lizzie's video to create this.  The butterfly antennae is cut from black glitter paper and the orange dots are glittery too 😉

I didn't want to make this card feminine and kept it kinda CAS, it's going to my brother.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Helen! Love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card Helen! Love the colors and the embossed background too! And I bet that butterfly looks pretty sweet when it's spinning!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Helen. The embossed background is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A colorful butterfly for your spinner, Helen, is perfect as a masculine card. Love your colors and dry embossing! Only the second time I've ever made a spinner but had to play along with MIM. 😘

    ReplyDelete