Monday, March 13, 2017

PTI March Release-Day 2


Day 2 of the March Release brings us the new Multiply dies.  These small shapes will create some fun card making!

The Challenge ~ Multiply
Create a new project that incorporates multiples of a single shape, stamped or die-cut.  Find some kind of shape, large or small to repeat on a project.  Play with arrangements and color combinations. Be sure to use a minimum of three repeating shapes remembering an odd number of them for best visual appeal.  

Click on photo for more details
My Card ~
The dies are all from Song Birds.  My multiples are one of the flowers in this set.  I tried to copy the colors on the bird as closely as I could to create the 5 flowers on the bottom.
This Congrats card is going to my cousin who just bought a new home :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment