Sunday, November 12, 2017

MIM #303

  MAKE IT MONDAY

Holiday Photo Card

 

Ashley is sharing about creating holiday photo cards and doing an update from the holiday card Make it Monday that she shared with us last year!  You can check out her beautiful family photos, sweet little Lauren and the video with three Holiday photo card ideas HERE.

The challenge (quoted from Nicole's Blog) is to:
~ Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and incorporating a photo.

Truth be told, I haven't sent photo Christmas cards in a number of years now, but I do like to add a photo of the recipient to cards for a birthday, anniversary or thinking of you note, so I hope this counts for the MIM Challenge this week ;-)


Click on photo for more details.

The picture was taken here in FL close to Christmastime about 10 years ago.  YIKES, where did the time go!


My Card ~
I'm sending this note to my dear friend (on the right in photo) in Massachusetts who needs a little pick-me-up today.  
BTW, I need the new 'Little Lift Me Ups' stamp set.😊 

*The sentiment is from PTI's Spring Woods
*Butterflies are cut from the Butterfly Cover Plate
*The sweet flora PP is from DCWV "Pocket Blossom" 
*Square window die cut is from Nestabilities



4 comments:

  1. Awe, Helen, this is so sweet! Great idea for an encouragement card and love your butterflies cut from patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Helen! Love the beautiful butterflies! Surely your friend will treasure this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card, such a fabulous way to personalise your greeting x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful idea Helen, she is sure to get a pick me up when she opens the card.

    ReplyDelete