Thursday, December 7, 2017

MIM #306

MAKE IT MONDAY

Easy Fan Brush Trees

This week Betsy will be challenging us to get a little artsy and try our hand at creating some fan brush watercolor trees for pretty, wintry scenes. 
You can see her gorgeous card and watch the video HERE.
LOVE the pretty winter tree scenes and always bought those boxed Christmas cards displaying them before I started making my own cards. Now, I need a bit more practice, but had fun creating these beautiful wonderlands on my card today. Thank You, Betsy!😊


Click on photo for more details

13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Your trees have nice texture and I lobe the gift in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card- I love this weeks MIM too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen. I like the deer silhouette and what a sweet little parcel in the corner. Great job on the trees. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful card Helen and I love that you included some Songbird to your card too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The addition of the gift and the music score at the top really make this a fun holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Helen! Your trees look fantastic! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen this is so pretty and I love the banner of music across the top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, your trees look perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous trees and the musical border is such a sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderfully done Helen! Your trees came out so lovely and with great depth using the different colors. I guess I didn't let mine dry enough between colors because they all mooshed together. Even the white turned a tint of green. Oh well! Still a fun challenge and great learning experience. Your card is just darling!

    ReplyDelete