Sunday, January 7, 2018

MIM #308

MAKE IT MONDAY 

2017 A LaCarte

I am so happy Papertrey Ink is keeping so many of our favorite challenges going. This week's MIM is the yearly A la carte~we can go back through the wonderful MIM videos from last year and play-it- again :-) 

There are several videos I will watch and re-make the cards but for today's challenge, I picked  #281: Patterns Behind Die cut Windows. Dawn McVey was up and her card was one of my faves.

I made this a sympathy card to keep in my stash ~ thought it had a comforting and peaceful feel.

My Card:

Click on my photo for more details

The stamps/dies are Rosie Posie, Spring Woods, Song Birds

 

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and has a very tranquil feel to it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Helen...so soft and pretty!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Helen. Definitely a nice sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete