Monday, December 17, 2018

Create Along With Us - December 2018

I am always motivated and inspired by the many challenges out there, but have to say this is one of my favorites from PTI!  
You can select a card/project that the amazing Design Team has created during the monthly release and create your own version of that inspiration project.  You could use a color scheme, a technique, revisit an older stamp set or ink up a newly purchased on.
Check it out and post your card HERE.

I love how Melissa Phillips can add layers on top of layers and her cards look absolutely gorgeous.  I tried to duplicate her cards HERE, but think I need to practice this technique a bit more to come close to her beautiful artwork 💝

Sorry for the inside photo~it's very late, I will try to take another picture in the AM.


Click on photo for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment