Sunday, April 14, 2019

Win It Wednesday #10

WIN IT WEDNESDAY

LAURIE'S FABULOUS FAVORITES

One of the new favorite challenges over at Papertrey Ink is called Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites from the amazing Laurie Schmidlin.  Every Wednesday she shares her favorite Papertrey Ink products/techniques/colors/designs ~ this week you are challenged to create a new project using your favorite card style from clean & simple to shabby chic, there are so many different styles to choose from. 

My CAS Style card ~ 



Click on photo for more details

Well, this is my attempt at CAS anyway ๐Ÿ˜Š
I am in awe of the card makers who can create this style card so effortlessly...I keep thinking "a little sumpthin-sumpthin" 
is needed and my CAS ends up not so much.  
But I like this card and will send it out to a friend I've been thinking of lately.๐Ÿ’“

The stamps/dies and cardstock are all from PTI:
Give Love
Shape Shifter's: Oval 3
Wonderful Words: Hello 
Stamper's Select White

The little 'friend' stamp has been on my craft desk for months, 
I have no clue what set it is from ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

4 comments:

  1. oh what a great idea to use the inside of the mix n mat for the plaid egg. Lovely card, Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your CAS is just beautiful Helen!! Your sweet little bird looks fabulous against the shape shifter oval and your friend is going to be thrilled to receive this beauty!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet card, and pink and green are lovely together. Your friend is going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done with your CASlicious and sweet design, Helen! I love the color and I'm sure your friend will be thrilled to know you were thinking of her! Happy Easter!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete