Friday, November 1, 2019

Creative With Stamps


November 1st brings a new challenge from Creative With Stamps.
and this month our Challenge is "Turkey". 

I don't have a turkey stamp in my vast stamp collection, but I  was able to google digi stamps and find this cute Baby Turkey.
Sorry, I don't know who the designer is, but will try to find out and post it here later.

Hope you will join us this month and enter up to three of your cards.  Please stop by HERE to check out the cards my talented teammates created and leave them some love then join in the fun to win some great prizes.

My Card: 

Click on photo for more details

2 comments:

  1. The Image is so so cute Helen love it and love the added of the Pumpkin there too
    sweet little scene you made
    how are you my dear..I made also a Turkey card but its already cooked hehe...LOL..so happy if you visit me back sweety...missing you

    Big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that turkey is adorable. Great scenery on the card too

    ReplyDelete