Saturday, January 4, 2020

Craft Room Organization - Stamps

Ink To Paper 

Craft Room Organization 

Tips and Tricks – Stamps

 

I am joining Ink To Paper in their Craft Room Organization this week by showing photos of my method of storing my Stamps.

 Clear Stamps:
Click on photo for more details

Some years back, I decided to put my clear stamps in CD cases.  This is a photo of 2 shoe boxes, I also have 4 CD holder- racks full and there are 2 bins with clear stamps that need to be taken out of their original packaging and put into CD cases. 😏

 
Click on photo for more details

This is a storage unit with pull-out plastic trays for my Wood Block Stamps.  My husband built the furniture in my Craft Room which was a guest bedroom originally in the house. I don't think I could ever move from this house and find better storage for my paper crafting 'habit'. 😊


1 comment:

  1. Loving your storage, clever hubby, (good to have one so good).
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete