Monday, April 6, 2020

NBUS #13




I'm entering my card into Darnell's NBUS Challenge #13  
I'm so happy to see this challenge returned. 
I'll be  one of the hundreds of crafters playing along because my NBUS pile has grown to new heights and I really really really need to use these products!  Thank you, Darnell!!

Click on photo for more details



The patterned paper panel under my florals is my NBUS and
the Rosie Posie stamps/die set is my NUIALT 
(not used in a long   time).  The PP is also used inside the card with the sentiment typed on it.  :-)

3 comments:

  1. Haha, love your new acronym, Helen, only it's as hard to say as NBUS! How about LOBF? Loved once, but forgotten. I have a ton of that, too! Your birthday card is just gorgeous! Love the layers and colors! Take care, be safe, and thank you for your enthusiastic sharing at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love those flowers on the lovely background.
    Keep safe and well.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete