Sunday, May 2, 2021

PTI-What Do I Do With This

 


April 26 - May 3
 

I'm joining Kelly in a new feature at Papertrey Ink today.  This week we are challenged to create a card that has a background completely covered with embossing powder.

You can see Kelly's fabulous card  HERE.  


My Card ~

Click on photo for more details

 

 
I must admit, this was a bit of a "challenge" for me.  I don't think I have mastered the art of using embossing power in all my 20+ years of card-making😏, although I have 37 different ones.  
Guess I'll just have to practice with them more. 😉  
Thank you PTI for pushing me out of my comfort zone 
to try new-to-me (!) techniques.  
I do like the way this card turned out and will be mailing it out to a very special niece this week💕
 
Ink To Paper:  Beachy Keen stamps/dies
Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder: Brushed Corduroy
Impression Obsession: Adirondack chair die
 

No comments:

Post a Comment