Saturday, February 13, 2010

Moxie Fab - Let's Get Sassy #3


Can someone tell me how many of something is considered an addiction :o? This is my third card posted on MFW's Anne Taintor Challenge~and I'm afraid there are no signs of me stopping here! LOL

These are such fun cards to make, I am stock piling them and know they will get used (especially for my BFF's).

You can click on the photo for more detail or if you are having a problem reading Anne's funny sentiment (copied off her web site).

Have a good night all, I'm going to watch some Olympic competitions.

4 comments:

  1. Great job matching the pic the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O I am so glad to know that I am not the only one who is having way too much fun playing with the Anne Taintor styles. Great work Helen, very fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Helen! You are having some sassy fun with this challenge! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete