Monday, February 8, 2010

Papertrey Ink - Paint by numbers challenge (colors H-M)




Good morning everyone! Did you stay up late last night watching Super Bowl?
I was up late for another reason. Up then napping, then up again, slipping into nap mode and then at 4:00AM went out to my back yard to watch the very last night Shuttle launch from Cape Canaveral at 4:14AM ~~ It sure was spectacular*!*

Well, since I was up early anyway, I checked out Papertrey Ink's Day 8 of their 3rd Anniversary Celebration. Nicole announced yet one more innovative product to their fabulous line of crafts. She is introducing acrylic paints in adorable little 2oz paint cans. And, there is a "Paint-By-Numbers challenge with a specific sketch and color pallet that coincides with your online user name. I was seriously thinking I should change my name when I saw the colors...they were certainly "out of my coloring box". Anywho, here's my entry--click on the photo for more detail.

My card ~
cardstock: My papers are all from DCWV's line to substitute the PTI White, Ripe Avocado, Raspberry Fizz and Orange zest
Ink: Adirondack's Terra Cotta
Stamp: "Love" stamp from Inqueboutique's "Always Tat" clear set
Embellies: Felt love bug in Raspberry is a roll from Michael's ribbon bin as is the Terra Cotta colored wire ribbon which is really hard to tie in a knot... after I attempted a bow 10 times ;o)
Tools: Martha Stewart's 'Arch Lattice' border punch

1 comment:

  1. your card is adorable-esp. the felt love bug!

    the guys in my house are so unhappy the colts didn't win last night! (we live close to indy:)

    ReplyDelete