Saturday, February 11, 2012

Papertrey Ink - Day #7 (card #3)

Edited to reflect new photo which was taken outside in the daylight...I was messing around with my camera and hit a few too many buttons with the first photo taken last night...I am a work in progress these days!

Oh, I really need to re-take this photo~the colors are so NOT this dull! I will try to make it better, but in the meantime...this is card #3 tonight for PTI-Day 7 Anniversary incorporating hearts in your project :)

My Card~

Cardstock: Base card is Bright White
Stamps: Sentiment and Flourishes from PTI's Fall Elegance; Polka Dots are from Clear Pattern Stamps by Martha Stewart; the flower patterned heart is from Michael's
Ink: Black from Ranger; Pearlescent Orchid from Tsukneko
Tools: Large corner rounder from EKSuccess

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Helen...the colors are soo striking and I love the sweet little heart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome CASness and I adore the flourish wings on the heart!

    ReplyDelete