Monday, September 24, 2012

MFW - Card Design Week

I thought this card could be entered in the Moxie Fab World - Card Design Week - The Focal Point Challenge. There are a gazillion entries to this week's five challenges and I only made it into three.  :( 
However, I am going to make a conscious effort to go through each entry and try my hand at all of them at some point. There is soooo much to learn about "design" in this special PC issue...let's hope I can pick up a few pointers!  

Click on the photo for a more detailed look

4 comments:

  1. Hey Helen! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful butterfly! Beautiful card too--I LOVE the simplicity and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Love your butterfly and cas design!

    ReplyDelete