Monday, October 8, 2012

MIM #85 + MFW-WCMD Birthday

Adding another card to Make It Monday #85, see the video HERE 
Dawn McVey is showing us how to ad a Glitter Tab to our cards.  I have glitter EVERYWHERE :-P  Love my glitter!

Also adding this card to Moxie Fab's WCMD-Birthday challenge. Check it HERE



My Card ~
Cardstock:  basecard is Stamper's Select White from PTI; Lavendar is from Recollections
Stamp:  Three cakes from Impression Obsession
Tools & Embellishments:  Glittered Tab is cut from Banner Borders die from PTI;  punch from Martha Stewart; embossed folder is Tiffany from Cuttlebug; cakes embossed with Gold embossed powder from Stampendous; Aqua blue glitter on tab is from Martha Stewart; Ribbon from Michaels



1 comment:

  1. so fun...love the pop of glitz...guess what?! You won that Dear Lizzy stamp set!!!!!! Check out my blog...I can't seem to find your snail mail so you'll have to send it to me!

    ReplyDelete