Saturday, October 20, 2012

MIM #87-Stamping Alphabets with die cuts

Well, I wasn't sure I would be able to join this week's Make It Monday cause I don't have PTI's  alphabet dies Heather Nichols is showing us how to use in a very versatile way HERE
But, being a challenge junky, I thought I could use another die set that I borrowed, mount a few letters on those bottle caps and give it a go
Here is the result, which I am already thinking...needs a little tweaking :o)


My card ~ 
Stamps: Fancy Flourishes by PTI; Butterfly is from Recollections:
L-O-V-E  are the foam alpha die cuts
Cardstock: Basecard is lime green from Recollections; glittery patterned paper  is from DCWV-Citrus Stack; polka dot is from ACMoore

Thank you for stopping by ~ I really LOVE having you visit :^)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen,

    No tweaking needed. Your card is lovely, and the butterfly, beautiful!. The alphabet letters you used look great. Know what you mean by 'junkie'! Ha!

    ReplyDelete