Thursday, June 27, 2013

Liebster Blog Award

Paying it Forward . . . Liebster Blog Awards!

My sweet friend Jill Norwood of Greenwood Girl Cards, nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award. Jill let me know in a blog comment last week, which I just found today because I have not been spending as much time on my Blog as usual and missed it ~ thank you so much, Jill!

To accept the award, you need to thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.  Post the award on your blog. Give the award to five other bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Write a comment on their blog to let them know they have been nominated. 

Here are the five creative bloggers that I am nominating:

Maureen ~      Watermarks Designs
Shay ~            Verdigris Hall
Leigh ~          To The Full
Jen~               JENerally Speaking 
Luanne~        He Golfs...I Stamp

 
I hope you find as much inspiration visiting these fabulous ladies as I do. Time often gets away from me while I am on my cyber journey from blog to blog,  but it is such a fun 'trip' to see the amazing talent and never ending creativity :)

Thanks again, Jill for nominating me!  

XOXO, Helen
 

3 comments:

  1. Helen, thank you so very much! I am honored that you chose to nominate me and congratulations on your nomination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Helen! So pleased to be in such good company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks so much, Helen! I really appreciate the award!

    ReplyDelete