Saturday, June 8, 2013

MFW-TT

Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger - All Sweetness & Light is the inspiration for my card today.

Tuesday Trigger photo
I picked out the colors on this beautiful picture and came up with this card:


Sorry about the poor inside photo ~ it's pouring outside, I will try to retake in the AM.

The cardstock is a salmon color and the glittery  chandeliers are peach, aqua blue, raspberry pink. the background paper is shimmery and the there an overlay sheet that I stamped the Miss You! sentiment on. The sofa is stamped onto white cardstock and fussy cut out to be popped up on this panel.
I realized there were no flowers or yellow (predominent color in the TT photo) except for my throw pillow on the sofa, so I added a sheet of yellow polka dot paper and a flower border punch on my inside paper to add a handwritten note  :)

Edited to add re-take of the photo outside this AM ~ still not capturing the softness of these colors in real life  :(

9 comments:

  1. Hi Helen. Thanks for the nice comments. Looks like you have beautiful chandeliers all jeweled up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun...love the chandies:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Helen! I love the scene that you created! I felt like I can just go sit on the gorgeous pink couch and RELAX!!!! The hanging chandeliers provide the beautiful backgrounds! Beautiful take on the TT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - what a difference in the photos - love that the simmer of the cardstock is captured in the first and the colored chandeliers really echo the sweetness & light of the trigger photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card--And, it really looks like you made two cards, because the lighting and colors are so different. Either way is just beautiful and really captures the spirit of the trigger photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so very pretty Helen! I love the colors of the chandeliers! I want a room like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the chandeliers, Helen, and that empty couch with the MISS Yous! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Helen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't the photographing the toughest part of it all? Funny how very different they look. But I do love the cozy elegance of your design and a great take on Cath's great trigger.

    ReplyDelete