Sunday, August 18, 2013

MIM #129

Here's another card for Make It Monday's Challenge ~ 
White Crayon Resist

The cupcakes' frosting is white crayon and I used water color paint behind it, thinking it would be better than the ink sponging ...it is a little bit, I think.   I stamped the Hero Arts cupcakes on white cardstock as well as on blue and green cardstock so that I could fussy cut the 'papers' and glue them on top for dimension. The Happy Birthday embossing folder is from Cuttlebug.

 I am also entering this card in A Passion For Papertrey ~ Something Sweet.  Check out the "treats" HERE    ;-)




PTI Products Used ~
Cardstock:  Stamper's Select White
Die:  Banner Borders (cut from glitter paper)


1 comment:

  1. This card looks yummy enough to eat! Lovely cupcakes my dear! And pretty glitter paper and cherry too! :)

    ReplyDelete